Saturday, July 01, 2006

sorry but this is fucking accurate!

and this is also scary because this poem is one of my all time faves! wow, i'm impressed. So, if anyone reading this, do this quiz and lemme know the result. It's fun! =D


Which poem are you?

The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by T.S. Eliot

God, you're indecisive. You're not that great, but you don't know if you want to accept that. You appreciate beauty and observe things others may not, but you're also hopelessly impaled on your own foolish romanticism. Go you.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

7 comments:

thatseaofflashingsapphires said...

Hey!! It's one of my favorite poems too
"I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each.
....
Til human voices wake us, and we drown"
:>

thatseaofflashingsapphires said...

P.S. I love your blog- I didn't think about editting the html of my sidebar titles...now I will :)

Ocean in Between said...

hey! it's nice to see you here and it'll def be great to read your stuff more often as you promised us three updates per week :P heh.

P.S Thank you very much for the compliment btw, i just copied one of the lay-outs, with a very little editing on the sidebar ;)

thatseaofflashingsapphires said...

Hey I didn't even know you replied; I don't get the comments emailed to me anymore I guess :(

Yeah, my template wasn't my favorite, but the only one where I could choose my own background URL (but I don't know that much about HTML).

I love your stuff too!!

PS- could I list you on my sidebar's links to friends pages?

thatseaofflashingsapphires said...

Oh I also forgot, I meant to ask you is "stories from the city" a nod to PJ Harvey's CD title "Stories from the city, storied from the sea"? Love that CD ;)

Ocean in Between said...

of course you can list me on ur sidebar, coz' i'll do the same ;)

and yes! it IS a nod to PJ Harvey :) *sigh*

thatseaofflashingsapphires said...

Thanks! I feel sooooo special, I aready have a friend on here!