Friday, February 19, 2010

new ricky gervais show to look forward to

Destined to Design mentioned his new upcoming show on HBO, which kind of made me think that I should go back and watch some old episodes of his work. 

I know, I know.. Judging from my recent posts, one can easily assume that I am a tv addict, well I can explain that :P I can't go out for I really have to work hard. Actually I haven't had a bit of fresh air, except tea drinking at the window this morning, for about more than ten days now. Because I have to finish translating this mind-numbingly boring dissertation as soon as possible, and get it over with. Otherwise, I'm afraid I'll just quit and toss it over the pile of other works I never get to finish. So, once in a long while, I'm determined. Meanwhile,  when I finish my work and reach my goal for the day, I watch my favorite tv shows as a reward. It also works as a motivational factor, see little things can make me happy. One of the reasons why I love internet so much: I watch the shows whenever I want without the commercials :) 

No comments: