"Once in a great while a man really has a chance to shine. This is not that man."
OH MY God! I think I just saw the best episode of Extras! I almost fell out of my chair laughing. Ricky Gervais is really cool. Actually I wish I could be friends with someone like Andy Millman :) And Maggie is awesome too, soo funny. I adore her naivety.
The idea of extras, its theme is almost palpable. I can connect with it, because there is nothing fake about it.
The episode I'm talking about is the one with Samuel Jackson in it. you should watch it. Actually you should watch all of the episodes. Gervais is obviously a very smart man who knows how to write, his characters are always great. Though I follow the American version, I think that the story and characters based on his humor that had drawn me into the Office in the first place.
*sigh* gifted people make me feel jealous.
edit: I still think that he is a gifted comedian, but he doesn't make me feel jealous anymore. Because I think he takes himself too seriously sometimes. He is definitely not Woody Allen, but definitely one of the really good ones.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment